Stage with Busybee or don’t stage at all.
Busybee started as a home staging business, and through our attention to detail and the effort that we put into our staging, we’ve grown to be the best staging company in Philadelphia. We consider ourselves as having no real competition. No one has our track record of helping to sell homes through staging for the past 10 years. Stage with Busybee or don’t stage at all.
What is staging?
Staging is one of the most important things you can do to help sell your home. There’s a reason why some of the largest realtors and developers in Philadelphia, like Julie Welker, Joanne Davidow, Ellen Steiner, Mike McCann and Alan Domb use Busybee staging. It simply works!
- Staging is about showcasing, marketing, and positioning a property for sale.
- Staging is about rearranging and accessorizing to neutralize, de-personalize and to capitalize on your properties' best features in order to appeal to a large segment of the buying public.
- Staging is about appealing to the buyer's senses, creating an emotional attachment that makes a potential buyer want to call your house a "home."
- Staging is about making a small investment in order to secure a larger profit, in a shorter amount of time.
- Staging rates vary depending upon number of rooms, square footage and layout. Standard terms are for 3-months, with long term and volume discount rates available.
- Please call Staging Director Mark at 267-515-3557 or e-mail email@example.com to schedule a free proposal visit to your home. The starting point for our home staging is $1,500, with an average 1-bedroom stage to include living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom costing approximately $3,000.
The latest trend in a struggling market and a difficult economy is virtual staging. Let the talented designers at Busybee bring elements of our real staging operation to your home selling plan at a reduced cost. While nothing can replace a real staging, virtual staging is a program where we photograph select empty rooms of your home and create a 3-D computer representation of how we would stage the space. For $500 you can have 3-rooms of your home virtually staged, and you will have the photos to use for advertising or for your agent to post for the public to see. An empty home struggles to get sold, so if real staging is out of your budget, let us create a perfect virtual stage for you.
Staging helps to sell homes quicker and for a higher asking price. We have compiled a few stats that summarize the value of staging your home.
- -93% of Staged Homes sell on average in three month or less, as compared to the national average of 161 days on the market!
- -Staged Homes sell for an average of 7% more money than non-staged homes, which means an extra $21,000 on the purchase price of a $300,000 home!
- -Buyers feel that Staged Homes are well maintained and Building Inspectors view Staged Homes as well cared for -- Staged homes often get better Appraisal values!